27/05/2016

I CAN FEEL THE MUSIC !

While I was searching for new challenge sources on the web, I have met another nice site called " TRY IT ON TUESDAY".  So why not join into their challenge for the current theme, "I can hear the music."

I worked on the layout before . I made it for my friend's daughter who is growing up as a successfull sportive dancer. When I see the couple's photo, I felt the rythm . They look soooo concentrated and motivated that they could make me hear the music.

























 In fact , I worked on two different layouts for the same photo. Since it is ok to join the challenge up to five projects but each in one post, I am saving the other layout for the following post.

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my excitement.

6 comments:

  1. Another lovely layout in gorgeous vibrant colours,
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on your layout and yes, don't you wish you could dance like that...lol Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're gifted and my part is to be inspired by their performance:))
      Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty layout! Love the pleated paper! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Autumn. I am glad you liked it !

      Delete

What do you think?