27/05/2016

FLY ME TO THE MOON!- Challenge

The second Project  I dare to join the challenge by TRY IT ON TUESDAY is below. I worked on this five months ago; and I think it fits the current challenge theme.

When you read the title, can you hear the melody?  So, we sometimes  hear the music with our brain, not only with our ears. When I look at this young talented couple's photo, I certainly heard  Sinatra and I chose the slogan for the layout.



A few close ups:





Thank you for stopping by and sharing my excitement.

6 comments:

  1. AMAZING project! Thank you for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely page and you certainly have captured the spirit of the music with this dancing couple.
    Thanks for joining us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comments. They really motivate me !

      Delete
  3. Beautiful project, thanks for joining us at TIOT, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?